A little overdue on your oil change? No need to worry. When it comes to full-service oil change services, no one does it better than our auto and vehicle professionals.
Our auto and tire service mechanics are highly professional, skilled and experienced in performing the level of care and service your car needs with an oil change service. Our automotive technicians use only the highest quality motor oil that will improve the performance and duration of your vehicle. Let Meyer Mechanic Service, Inc. perform your next full-service oil change and find out why more people are trusting us with their vehicles for maintenance, repair, oil changes & other services.
WHAT DOES A FULL-SERVICE OIL CHANGE INCLUDE?
– Change your vehicle’s motor oil using full synthetic oil, synthetic blend, or high mileage motor oil, depending on your vehicle, climate, and driving style
– Replace and recycle your cars used oil and oil filter
– Inspect your vehicle’s cabin filter and air filter as needed, as well as any other filters
As a courtesy inspection, our automotive technician will:
– Top off window washer fluid and check the levels of other important fluids
– Check vehicle lights (including signals and brake lights)
– Lubricate chassis as necessary
– Inspect belts, hoses, steering, suspension, skid plates and undercarriage
– Check windshield wipers
– Check car battery
– Visually inspect for vehicle damage
No matter where you’re located in the Flathead Valley, simply call us or stop by our Whitefish location to schedule your next full-service oil change! Our honest & friendly auto mechanics will be glad to help you!